Our experience tells us that some OAI users face challenges in selecting the best HW configuration to run OAI with optimum throughput and stability. OAIBOXTM was designed to be a compact, portable, and cost-effective solution. Our OAIBOX solution includes a COTS UE, from Quectel, with a 5G SIM card already configured for a plug-and-play setup experience, nonetheless other COTS UEs are also supported (e.g., iPhone 14). OAIBOXTM currently has the world record of over-the-air 5G SA throughput using OAI.
Yes, please get in touch with us. Our team of experts will assess the feasibility of your project requirements based on our deep understanding of OAI and manpower availability. We believe in honest communication and transparency as a foundation for successful project implementation.
- OAIBOXTM currently exports several metrics per UE, including RNTI, RSSI, RSRP, RSRQ, SINR, PCMax, PHR, CQI, RI, PMI, PUCCH SNR, PUSCH SNR, Downlink Bitrate, Downlink MCS, Downlink BLER, Uplink Bitrate, Uplink MCS, and Uplink BLER. These metrics are available in JSON format from the OAIBOXTM Dashboard.
- If you wish to add metrics or KPIs, you can do so using the OAIBOXTM gNB code, which will be exported to the OAIBOXTM Dashboard. Upon request we can also consider adding other metrics that may be useful or better suited to your specific use case. Any expanded features will also be included in the OAIBOXTM Dashboard.
The OAIBOXTM transmits a maximum of 10 dBm of power. With the original dipole antenna kit, the range is up to 80 m (LOS). With the external MIMO antenna (optional), you can go up to the 150 m range (LOS).
- Access and Mobility Management Function (AMF)
- Authentication Server Management Function (AUSF)
- Network Repository Function (NRF)
- Session Management Function (SMF)
- Unified Data Management (UDM)
- Unified Data Repository (UDR)
- User Plane Function (UPF)
Our team of experts is continuously improving the performance of the solution. The OAIBOXTM comes with one year of software updates. After that, you can continue enjoying new features as long as you subscribe the OAIBOX TMDashboard annual license. Please contact us for the details.
OAIBOXTM uses a multi-tenant cloud architecture. We do not store data from the OAIBOXTM in the cloud. The latest 30 min. of data will be visible in your browser but never stored in our backend.